Interested in participating as a brewery, cidery or Seltzer at the Upper Left Beerfest?
REGISTER YOUR BREWERY HERE
Before completing the application below, we ask you to read the following information as this will be your agreement and will inform you of your responsibilities as a brewery/cidery and will explain what the Upper Left Beerfest will provide:
- There will be a $150 booth fee per brewery to attend event. To reserve your space, upon completion of the electronic application the $150 booth fee will need to be paid electronically.
- In lieu of the $150 booth fee breweries/cideries will have the option to donate 3 pony kegs
- If you’d like to donate 3 pony kegs – please email email@example.com where we will provide you with a code to register free of charge
- Brewery will be responsible for transporting all beer/cider to/from event (Event will purchase all tapped kegs from brewery upon completion of event and will submit an invoice/inventory sheet upon arrival) *Event reserves the right to not tap kegs close to closing of event.
- Brewery will provide all necessary pouring equipment including: jockey box(es), cooling buckets, run-off buckets, etc.
- Brewery will provide pourers for duration of the day (event will supply volunteer pourers for brewer breaks)
- Brewery will provide logo for event to post on Upper Left Beerfest website upon acceptance of application
- Brewery will provide a list of items to be poured, including description, no later than 1-month prior to event for inclusion in event program (printed by event, deadline – July 17, If you do not submit, your beers will not be listed in the program)
- We ask that all brewers (if possible) bring 1/6 barrel pony kegs to ensure little to no waste post-event
Upper Left Beerfest Responsibilities/Provide:
- Upper Left Beerfest will purchase all tapped kegs from brewery/cidery (Upper Left Beerfest reserves the right to not tap kegs within 2 hours of closing (7pm) on Saturday, Aug. 12) and provide a check for total kegs used at end of event.
- Upper Left Beerfest will provide a 10×10 tent and one (1) 8-foot table for two breweries to share
- If you’d like to share with a specific brewery OR would like to bring your own branded tent, please email event staff at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Upper Left Beerfest will provide cold storage for kegs and ice throughout event for all brewers
- Upper Left Beerfest will provide tokens for attendees, token collection bins, bottled water, etc. for brewers.
If you are still interested in participating in the Upper Left Beerfest, please fill out the below application. The first 35 breweries & cideries will be accepted.