Interested in participating as a brewery/cidery at the Upper Left Beerfest?
Before completing the application below, we ask you to read the following information as this will be your agreement and will inform you of your responsibilities as a brewery/cidery and will explain what the Upper Left Beerfest will provide:
- There will be a $250 booth fee per brewery to attend event. Check/Credit Card to be paid upon completion of below application and acceptance of attendance by Upper Left Beerfest
- Brewery will be responsible for transporting all beer/cider to/from event (Event will purchase all tapped kegs from brewery upon completion of event and will submit an invoice/inventory sheet upon arrival)
- Brewery will provide all necessary pouring equipment including: jockey box(es), cooling buckets, run-off buckets, etc.
- Brewery will provide pourers for duration of the day (event will supply volunteer pourers for brewer breaks)
- Brewery will provide logo for event to post on Upper Left Beerfest website upon acceptance of application
- Brewery will provide a list of product including description no later than 1-month prior to event for inclusion in event program (printed by event, deadline – August 17)
Upper Left Beerfest Responsibilities/Provide:
- Upper Left Beerfest will purchase all tapped kegs from brewery/cidery (Brewer agrees to notify event staff if tapping a keg within 1 hour of close of event on Sunday, Sept. 17) and provide a check for total kegs used at end of event.
- Upper Left Beerfest will provide a 10×10 tent and one (1) 8-foot table (2 breweries per 10×10 tent and 8-foot table)
- Upper Left Beerfest will provide cold storage for kegs and ice throughout event for all brewers
- Upper Left Beerfest will provide tokens for collection, token collection bins, bottled water, etc. for brewers.
If you are still interested in participating in the Upper Left Beerfest, please fill out the below application. The first 40 breweries & cideries will be accepted.