Sept 7th & 8th, 2018
4-8:30pmGet Tickets (3,500 max entrants)
12-7pmGet Tickets (2,000 max entrants)
The Upper Left Beerfest is coming back to Everett, WA in 2018! With the support of the City of Everett as well as the Downtown Everett Association, the Upper Left Beerfest will return larger than ever. The event will be a two-day festival taking place Friday & Saturday, September 7 & 8 featuring live music throughout both. days, some of the best food trucks from the area, and of course, craft beer. In fact, lots of craft beer! 2018 will feature over 20 of the best breweries and cideries from around the Northwest.
Please scroll down to view ticket options, see which breweries/cideries will be in attendance as well as food trucks traveling to the event and music stage schedule.
This event is 21+ only – Unfortunately, the fun is only for adults this year.
- Each ticket (per day) will include a 5oz. Upper Left Beerfest commemorative tasting glass & 6 tasting tokens
- Additional tokens will be available for purchase inside the event for either $2 per token or 3 tokens for $5
- Designated drivers will receive free soda/water inside the event
- Discounted Tickets – 20% discounts Available for groups & business of 6 or more. Take off early from work on Friday and come celebrate the start of your weekend with us! Bring your entire work to the Upper Left Beerfest! Email us at email@example.com to receive the discount code.
|Registration||Friday, Sept. 7||Saturday, Sept. 8||Weekend Ticket (Friday & Saturday)||Designated Driver (valid either day)|
|June 11 - August 3||$20||$20||$35||$5|
|August 4 - September 6||$25||$25||$40||$5|
|September 7 & 8 (At Gate)||$30||$30||N/A||$5|
|Military||$15 discounted military tickets available at the gate with ID|
*For FREE Upper Left Beerfest Tickets, please see the “VOLUNTEER” section below for details
BREWERY IN-STORE DISCOUNTED TICKETS
$20 discounted tickets are now available at Everett area breweries and bottle shops. All you need to do is visit your favorite brewery, grab a pint and on your way out pick up your single day Upper Left Beerfest discounted ticket for only $20. That is a $5 savings and no handling fees vs online sales.
Ticket Sales Locations:
- At Large Brewing
- Crucible Brewing (Everett Location)
- Toggle’s Bottle Shop
- Lazy Boy Brewing
- Middleton Brewing
- Scuttlebutt Taproom (On Cedar St)
VOLUNTEER – EARN FREE TICKETS
Interested in attending the Upper Left Beerfest for FREE? Volunteer with us!
Volunteers are needed both Friday, September 7 and Saturday, September 8 to assist with the festival. Volunteers will help set up the event, help attendees enter the festival, provide breaks to brewers and more. Friday volunteers will receive a free ticket to Saturday’s event at the completion of their shift. Saturday shift #1 volunteers will receive entry at the completion of their shift and shift #2 volunteers will receive a free entry to Friday’s event.
Friday, September 7 | 3:00pm – 8:30pm
Saturday, September 8 (shift #1) | 11:00am – 3:30pm
Saturday, September 8 (shift #2) | 3:00pm – 7:30pm
- The 2018 Upper Left Beerfest will take place on Hoyt Ave. The event gate will be located on Hoyt Ave north of the Everpark Garage extending north to Everett Ave.
Friday, September 7
DJ ACTION JACKSON – 4:00pm – 8:30pm
Friday’s Upper Left festivities will have a happy hour theme. We invite you to join us on Friday night after your work week has ended to enjoy some tasty craft brew. Friday will feature a live DJ spinning music from the 90’s and beyond!
Saturday, September 8
2:30pm – Steel Beans
3:30pm – Fuzz Mutt
4:30pm – Oliver Elf Army
5:30pm – Spirit Award (Event Headliner)
Saturday will feature live music from 12:00pm – 7:00pm featuring local artists from all genres. Check back closer to the event to learn more about the music lineup.
- Everpark Garage – Everpark Garage will offer free parking to all event attendees located at 2825 Hoyt Ave, Everett WA 98201
- Surface Streets – There are numerous surface streets that offer free parking on evenings and weekends close to the event, please obey all traffic/parking signs
- Farms & Market – Fresh Food Market – Farms & Market has offered to allow all Upper Left Beerfest patrons to park free of charge in their parking garage located at 2900 Grand Ave on both days. Enter behind building off Grand/Hewitt
- Show your event ticket either day for a 15% off Farms & Market deli +café food
If driving to/from the event please drive responsibly and do not drink and drive.