Aug 23rd & 24th, 2019
4-8:30pmGet Tickets (3,500 max entrants)
12-7pmGet Tickets (2,000 max entrants)
The Upper Left Beerfest is coming back to Everett. This year during the summer of 2019! With the support of the City of Everett as well as the Downtown Everett Association, the Upper Left Beerfest will return larger than ever. The event will again be a two-day festival taking place Friday & Saturday, August 23 & 24 featuring live music throughout both days. 2019 also again feature over 25 of the best breweries and cideries from around the Northwest.
NEW IN 2019 – The Upper Left Beerfest plans to parter with the Everett Food Truck Festival, creating one large food and drink festival. Attendees of the beer festival will have in/out privileges to visit their favorite food trucks while drinking their favorite craft beers from around the region!
Please scroll down to view ticket options, see which breweries/cideries will be in attendance and the music stage schedule. Closer to the event, we will also have an event map showing which food trucks will be attending the Everett Food Truck Festival!
Friday’s “Hoppy Hour” Tasting Event is 21+ Only
Saturday’s tasting event – We are currently working to make this a family event (TO DATE – THIS HAS NOT HAPPENED) which will allow families with little ones to attend (Ages 0-15 and 21+). If approved, the event will have a rootbeer tent, bounce houses, face painting and more for little ones to enjoy with their family!
- Each ticket (per day) will include a 5oz. Upper Left Beerfest commemorative tasting glass & 6 tasting tokens
- Additional tokens will be available for purchase inside the event for either $2 per token or 3 tokens for $5
- Designated drivers will receive free soda/water inside the event
- Discounted Tickets – 20% discounts Available for groups & business of 6 or more. Take off early from work on Friday and come celebrate the start of your weekend with us! Bring your entire work to the Upper Left Beerfest! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive the discount code.
|Registration||Friday, August 23||Saturday, August 24||Weekend Ticket (Friday & Saturday)||Designated Driver (valid either day)|
|NOW - July 26||$20||$20||$35||$5|
|July 27 - August 22||$25||$25||$40||$5|
|August 23 & 24 (At Gate)||$30||$30||N/A||$5|
|Military||$15 discounted military tickets at event gate with military ID|
*For FREE Upper Left Beerfest Tickets, please see the “VOLUNTEER” section below for details
BREWERY IN-STORE DISCOUNTED TICKETS
***TICKETS ARE NOT YET AVAILABLE IN BREWERIES***
$20 discounted tickets will be available at select Everett area breweries and bottle shops. All you need to do is visit your favorite brewery, grab a pint, then on your way out, pick up your single day Upper Left Beerfest discounted ticket for only $20. That is a $5 savings and no handling fees vs online sales.
2018 Ticket Sales Locations (Locations subject to change for 2019):
- At Large Brewing
- Crucible Brewing (Everett Location)
- Toggle’s Bottle Shop
- Lazy Boy Brewing
- Middleton Brewing
- Scuttlebutt Taproom (On Cedar St)
VOLUNTEER – EARN FREE TICKETS
Interested in attending the Upper Left Beerfest for FREE? Volunteer with us!
Volunteers are needed both Friday, August 23 and Saturday, August 24 to assist with the festival. Volunteers will help set up the event, help attendees enter the festival, provide breaks to brewers and more. Friday volunteers will receive a free ticket to Saturday’s event at the completion of their shift. Saturday shift #1 volunteers will receive entry at the completion of their shift. If you’d like to help during Saturday’s shift #2, we’d be happy to provide you (prior to your volunteer shift) a ticket to Friday’s event.
Friday, September 7 | 3:00pm – 8:30pm
Saturday, September 8 (shift #1) | 11:00am – 3:30pm
Saturday, September 8 (shift #2) | 3:00pm – 7:30pm
VOLUNTEER REGISTRATION WILL BE AVAILABLE SHORTLY!
- The 2019 Upper Left Beerfest will take place on Hoyt Ave. The event gate will be located on Hoyt Ave north of the Everpark Garage Entrance and will extend north to Everett Ave.
Friday, August 23
DJ ACTION JACKSON – 4:00pm – 8:30pm
Friday’s Upper Left festivities will have a happy hour theme. We invite you to join us on Friday night after your work week has ended to enjoy some tasty craft brew. Friday will feature a live DJ spinning music from the 90’s and beyond!
Saturday, August 24
2:30pm – TBD
3:30pm – TBD
4:30pm – TBD
5:30pm – TBD
Saturday will feature live music from 2:00pm – 7:00pm featuring local artists from all genres. Check back closer to the event to learn more about the music lineup.
- Everpark Garage – Everpark Garage will offer free parking to all event attendees located at 2825 Hoyt Ave, Everett WA 98201
- Surface Streets – There are numerous surface streets that offer free parking on evenings and weekends close to the event, please obey all traffic/parking signs
If driving to/from the event please drive responsibly and do not drink and drive.
2019 Breweries to be Announced Shortly – Check Back Soon!
The 2019 Upper Left Beerfest will be produced in conjunction with the Everett Food Truck Festival, happening directly outside the event gates. Beerfest attendees will have the option to exit the event gates, grab food and enjoy it inside the beer festival while enjoying tasty brews & live music!
A complete food truck lineup will be available closer to the event.