Sept 16 & 17, 2017
1-8pmGet Tickets (3,500 max entrants)
12-6pmGet Tickets (2,000 max entrants)
This event is 21+ only – We’re sorry but this fun is only for the adults
The Upper Left Beerfest is coming to Everett, WA! September of 2017, with the support of the City of Everett as well as the Downtown Everett Association, the Upper Left Beerfest will return larger than ever. The event will become a two-day festival taking place September 16 & 17 featuring live music throughout the day, some of the best food trucks from the area, and of course, craft beer. In fact, lots of craft beer! 2017 will feature over 40 of the best breweries and cideries from around the Northwest.
Please scroll down to view ticket options, see which breweries/cideries will be in attendance as well as food trucks traveling to the event and music stage schedule.
- Each ticket (per day) will include a 5oz. Upper Left Beerfest tasting glass & 5 tasting tokens
- Additional tokens will be available for purchase inside the event for either $2 per token or 3 tokens for $5
- Designated drivers will receive free soda/water inside the event
|Registration||Saturday||Sunday||Weekend Ticket (Saturday & Sunday)||Designated Driver (valid either day)|
|July 7 - July 31||$20||$20||$35||$5|
|August 1 - September 15||$25||$25||$40||$5|
|September 16 & 17 (At Gate)||$30||$30||N/A||$5|
- The 2017 Upper Left Beerfest will take place on Everett surface streets. The event gate will be located on Hoyt Ave north of the Everpark Garage extending north to Everett Ave.
Saturday, September 16
Sunday, September 17
- Parking will be available along Everett surface streets or within the Everpark Garage located at 2825 Hoyt Ave, Everett, WA 98201. If driving to/from the event please drive responsibly and do not drink and drive.